Oddschecker football, in our view, is the best odds comparison site in the UK and beyond.
Since 1999, no other site has come close to offering up-to-the-minute betting odds across a comprehensive range of sports and other events, featuring the most trusted bookmakers in the business.
What is OddsChecker football?
The clue is in the name, Oddschecker is an online betting odds comparison website comparing odds across all major sports, politics, TV, and more.
They offer free bets plus market movement information, stats, history, and expert betting tips. Oddschecker is the leading online betting odds comparison service, providing you with direct passage to the best odds from top bookmakers.
Since 1999 Oddschecker football has evolved into the informed choice for casual and professional gamblers alike.
OddsChecker Football and Sports Benefits:
- Free to use
- 100% safe and secure
- View the latest odds on all sports, from all bookmakers
- Expert analysis and informed tips
- Bet Basket
- Trending bets
The Oddschecker mobile app provides users with a mobile and simplified version of the website while maintaining all the key features.
Available for iOS and Android devices, the app lets users compare prices from all online bookmakers.
View the latest free bets, sign up for bonus offers, and has direct click-throughs for bookmakers to place bets. It can be customised to suit you, the user.
Oddschecker football featured bookmakers
Since its early inception in 1999, Oddschecker football has become a useful tool when seeking to get the best value odds for your betting activity.
It’s a must-bookmark site for anyone who is interested in online betting.
It has grown into a recognised brand and there are other odds comparison sites out there, of course, like BetBrain.com, which is aimed more at European sports and with many lesser-known bookmakers, but we think Oddschecker is unbeatable.
Oddschecker Football Numbered Points
- Oddschecker is a free-to-use website that is constantly monitoring bookmakers in the UK and their odds. Not all bookmakers are featured at Oddschecker with notable exceptions being Ladbrokes and Coral but most other high street name bookmakers and betting exchanges are featured and offer betting odds on a given event.
- As a free-to-use website service, anybody can visit the website. You are instantly presented with a comprehensive list of all of the most popular bets as well as a list of “Big Event” bets (something that really helps to keep Oddschecker relevant).
- Oddschecker was founded in 1999 and was the first odds comparison website on the internet being an idea that was not easy to emulate. Over the years it has grown substantially and now is owned by BskyB. Whilst these are perhaps best known for their satellite TV service, BskyB already has a pretty big hand in the betting industry with Sky Bet.
- This means that the acquisition of Oddschecker wasn’t a huge diversion jump for the group.
- As mentioned above, of all the betting odds comparison websites on the market, it’s probable to say that Oddschecker is the easiest and most user-friendly. It is also arguably the biggest with more bookmakers signed up than any of the competition.
- For those who perhaps aren’t familiar with what an odds comparison website is, it does pretty much what it says on the tin. It lists the odds that various different bookmakers are offering so that users can get the best possible odds.
- Oddschecker covers a massive variety of sports, several of which you will not even be aware of. This is something that is important to a number of gamblers as it can often be more productive to focus on a niche sport where you can often have a little more knowledge than the bookies themselves!
Contents on this page