Bet Bull – Bored with traditional bookmakers?
Fancy trying a community-driven social betting platform? Continue reading the comprehensive What is Bet Bull review? to find out if this is the site you’ve been looking for.
What is Bet Bull?
Bet Bull has been around for a while now, but it’s only recently acquired a full online sports betting license from the UK Gambling Commission, which has led to its growth in the highly active betting markets.
The focus of Bet Bull is making online betting a more sociable experience with punters winning (and losing) together. Bettors can create social media-like profiles and they can follow other punters and share betting tips. There are leaderboards so you can view the top-performing tipsters and check out what their next planned set of wagers will be.
However, this interesting new concept of betting online is just a fad or gimmick. BetBull is known for offering seriously competitive odds and it pays out millions in winnings each month. And, let’s be honest, the UKGC wouldn’t grant this operator a licence if it wasn’t comprehensively fair and legit.
Quick and Easy Withdrawals
Live chat feature is the place to be before, during, and after the game. It’s like scrolling through Twitter, the difference being that you’re all backing the same outcome. Win or lose, we think you’ll be laughing when the final whistle goes. Ranked by return rate, win rate, or popularity, the Bet Bull league tables are where you can find the top users and challenge them.
Free Bet Terms
- To use a Free Bet your selection must have odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater. You must take the odds given in the market as bets placed at SP will not count.
- Free Bets can only be used on accumulators or system bets with 3 selections or more
- Free bets can only be used on pre-match bets
- Each free bet expires seven days after being credited. Any free bets that are not used after seven days will be removed
- Free bets cannot be combined with any other promotion including Power-Ups.
- Free bets have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for account balance
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns nor can be cashed out
- Free bets cannot be used on the BetBull Casino
Free Bet Rules
- 1. You must be an 18+ UK resident
- 2. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn
- 3. Users can opt-out of any campaign at any time by contacting customer support and then submitting a request.
- 4. Betbull reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our general promotion terms
- 5. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply
- 6. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply
Ranked by return rate, win rate, or popularity, our league tables are where you can find the top users and take them on.
Available on each accumulator bet, it allows you to add an odds boost (up to 100%) or insurance to your bet.
Daily Big Boosted Accas
- Save Time By Following The Experts
- Exclusive Crowd Boosted Accas
- Quick and Easy Withdrawals
Power Ups at Bet Bull
- To use a Power-Up your selection must have odds of 2/1 (3.0) or greater. You must take the odds given in the market
- Can only be used on trebles and above,or system bets with 3 selections or more
- Expire 3 days after being credited. Any power-ups that are not used after 3 days will be removed
- Can only be used on pre-match bets. They cannot be used on in-play bets
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion including free bets and other power-ups
- Have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for account balance
- Cannot be used on the BetBull Casino
- Cannot be used on Acca Lab bets
- Must be used in their entirety and cannot be split between different bets
- Power-Ups cannot be used on the BetBull Casino.
- The maximum stake amount for any bet that this power-up may be applied to is £20
Odds Boost Rules
1. Create Account, 2. Deposit & Bet £20-50, 3. Get Up to £50 in Free Bets
We’ve all got mates who show off their accas after the event. The good news is that BetBull go a step further with a social feed that shows you those bets before it all starts. Whack a bet on and that’s when the real fun begins.
BetBull is operated by Betbull Games Limited, a company registered in Malta with registration number C87520 and having its registered address at Elite Business Centre, Trejqa ta’ Box Box, Msida MSD1840, Malta. Betbull Games Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 53933.
Under 18s are strictly forbidden from gambling on this website. Underage gambling is an offence.
Copyright ©2021 BetBull. All rights reserved | Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.